LPI’s lighting analyses use a structured and comprehensive approach to review your current lighting, identify any deficiencies, and then correct them in the LED upgrade. Some of the key questions LPI’s lighting surveys address include:
- What light levels does your current lighting actually deliver?
- Is the quantity of light in the space adequate, or is the space too bright or too dark?
- Are the space’s contrast ratios appropriate?
- Do the light levels comply with relevant standards, such as those recommended by the Illuminating Engineering Society?
- Would the space benefit from intelligent controls, such as occupancy sensors and daylight-harvesting sensors?
- Is fixture reduction an option?
- Can the space’s occupants adjust light levels?
By helping identify the best LED products for a space, a lighting analysis benefits even the most basic of LED upgrades. Contact LPI for more information.